All Flesh Must Be Eaten by the Waking Dead
Widespread panic erupted. Major urban centers plunged into chaos. Amidst looting and acts of violence, the viral contagion spread. In the U.S., the National Guard and law enforcement agencies were unable to restore order. Many soldiers and police would abandon their posts to seek out their own families or simply flee. Major highways became clogged with traffic, with thousands abandoning their vehicles or becoming trapped within them. Hundreds of thousands of people across the country died during the initial rioting and outbreak of the disease, with many more to follow. Of these casualties, many would walk again, now craving the taste of living human flesh. Major cities were now resided in by rotting corpses or the corpses that would walk again, and the smell of death and disease became prevalent even miles away from major population centers.
Those few that survived the days ahead would have to overcome not only the dead that walked again, but dwindling supplies, the risk of disease and injury, the elements, the absence of power and electricity in many areas, and even each other.
It didn’t matter what people had been Before The Dead Walked, what mattered now was how they survived.
Calvin “Cooter” Harris
(looking very much like Bill Pullman)
• Robin, a.k.a. “The Watcher in the Woods”
M.I.A. or Presumed Dead:
• Lisa Smith (Eddie’s wife and Sean’s mother)
• Rhandon from Extra Space Storage
• “Mac,” Leader of “The Survivors,” a motorcycle club/gang (He was last seen on his bike, trying to lead a group of Undead away from the others.)
• “Ivy” (Only Cooter recognized her stumbling onto an on-ramp after losing control of her motorcycle, topless, bloody and in shock. Janet almost hit her while driving. Cooter decided not to reveal this information.)
PERMANENTLY DECEASED [R.I.P.] :
• Jerry Weisman (Janet’s husband)
• SPC Joe Silverman, USNG (and many other soldiers in Eddie’s unit)
• Kurt Mueller, WaWa proprietor (Cooter’s friend)
• Stan Kichansky (Eddie’s father-in-law, Sean’s grandfather)
• Leslie Kichansky (grandmother)
• Vincenzo DaGrassio, the fat Wheelman (one of Lorenzo “Enzo” Carbone’s men)
• Xander King, Pusher/Dealer (another of Enzo’s boys)
• Augustino “Gus” Tredici, Triggerman (another of Enzo’s men, and leader of his small crew)
• Joe Rivera, Korean War Veteran
• Steve Rivera, MIT dropout and burnout
• Milo “Don’t Call Me Miles” Davis, Fox Philly Arial Videographer and Avid Horror/Sci-Fi/Anime Buff
• “Tiny”, of “The Survivors” motorcycle club
• Major Colin Devereu, US Army, Division 8 Field Operative
• Rachel Weisman, Janet’s daughter. She was brutalized and turned at the hands of Division 8 soldiers.
• PFC Greg Buckley, USNG (Eddie’s best friend and comrade-in-arms)
• Scott “Skip” Breslin, FoxPhilly Newschopper Pilot
NOTABLE PERSONS and GROUPS:
• Lorenzo (“Enzo”) Carbone, Head of the Carbone Organized Crime Family (Mafia..), Semi-legitimate Club Owner, Restauranteur and President, C.E.O. and Owner of Carbone Private Waste Disposal, among other businesses. He hasn’t met the group, although some of his employees did before perishing.
• DIVISION 8 – A secret branch of the United States Miltary. Recently, the group met Army Field Operatives who had been studying the virus. They were employing unorthodox, unethical experiments in attempts to test a possible cure.
• Colonel Tyler Braddock (as played by Michael Ironside) – A high-ranking Division 8 officer who is not very pleased that the group helped to disrupt one of his operations and made off with important data.